So I have bouts of blogging...now comes winter and more time indoors. My garden was absolutely awesome this year, lots of tomatos, spaghetti squash, raspberries, cabbage, strawberries, green beans. I kept a garden journal on Facebook for the summer, here is the link
The warmer weather helped, or course, but I tried some new permaculturey techniques, learned a lot and had great results. Canned a lot too! Also ate way too many fresh tomatos(if there could be such a thing, I need some "space" for awhile, ha).
Been knitting and crocheting a lot for the boutique in town (Red Berry), and hopefully for the new Mac winter farmer's market, we'll see! So many ideas!
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- ▼ October (5)