Friday, October 16, 2009

Wow Time Flies

So I have bouts of blogging...now comes winter and more time indoors. My garden was absolutely awesome this year, lots of tomatos, spaghetti squash, raspberries, cabbage, strawberries, green beans. I kept a garden journal on Facebook for the summer, here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=6392568641&view=all#/album.php?aid=74085&id=616102765

The warmer weather helped, or course, but I tried some new permaculturey techniques, learned a lot and had great results. Canned a lot too! Also ate way too many fresh tomatos(if there could be such a thing, I need some "space" for awhile, ha).

Been knitting and crocheting a lot for the boutique in town (Red Berry), and hopefully for the new Mac winter farmer's market, we'll see! So many ideas!

3 comments:

TheMartianChick said...

Wow! It has been awhile! Nice to have you back.

Country Log Cabin Quilter said...

Can you post pictures of what you're knitting & crocheting for the boutique? I'd like to see! 2 months and I'll be retired!!!!!!

wyldthang said...

Hi all! thanks for the welcome back :0) I just have to confess that although I like the whole concept of journaling, I go off in different directions and have a bunch of pieces, but not one continuous(disciplined) line. But that is okay. I will post some pix soon, I finally got a new power cord for my laptop and can now download a bunch of pix of everything!

My Place in the Sun

My Place in the Sun

Ribular Hat and Mittens

Ribular Hat and Mittens
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (Click pic!)

Jambo Afghan

Jambo Afghan
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (click pic!)

Where You Can Find My Knit Designs

  • ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
  • Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
  • Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine