Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Look

Trying to pick out a template I like, with colors that go good with colorful pics. You'd think after three years Blogspot would have some new templates? All my sidebar stuff(links, info etc is now at the bottom of the page, so I have to redo everything(grrr). Oh well, you get what you pay for :0)

I've found out why I am so drawn to Alaska in my gut, my family on one side comes from Norway, the north/western coast in the fjords. The gene for landscape survived the generation in FLAT Minnesota, was enhanced by my spawning ground on Puget Sound. How do they say WOO HOO in Norwegian?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Final results will most likely be shown if applied 30 minutes each and
every day.

Here is my web page; http://Www.marsvenusatwork.com/

My Place in the Sun

My Place in the Sun

Ribular Hat and Mittens

Ribular Hat and Mittens
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (Click pic!)

Jambo Afghan

Jambo Afghan
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (click pic!)

Where You Can Find My Knit Designs

  • ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
  • Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
  • Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine