Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Fever I Have

Finally Spring has gotten started around here! I've been working outside all day long almost for the past five days now. I've been mulching flower beds, making a few new ones, getting the veggie garden in order, clearing my paths in the woods. I'm working on a little rock garden by the fire pit, and I've toted at least a ton of rocks from the hillside. Yeah I weighed a rock, one the size of a basketball is about 50 pounds. I've been taking some before and after pix so I'll share the progress. It's quite addictive to listen to the wind in the trees all day. Mmmmmmm!

My daffodils are also starting to have babies, there's lots of them this year(and Melaine gave me more to plant!). I LOVE daffodils because the deer won't eat them! So I can plant them everywhere!

1 comment:

BuckBall said...

It's sad that you don't feed the deer...they get hungry too LOL How many of these flowers do you have?

My Place in the Sun

My Place in the Sun

Ribular Hat and Mittens

Ribular Hat and Mittens
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (Click pic!)

Jambo Afghan

Jambo Afghan
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (click pic!)

Where You Can Find My Knit Designs

  • ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
  • Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
  • Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine