Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Cous cous--put the stews on top
Mashed potatoes and gravy--for the faint of heart.
Alicha--a mild vegetable stew with potatoes, carrots, red onion, cabbage and green chilis.
Add in olives and lots of beverages, yum yum yum!
Of course I made four pumpkin pies for dessert--I would have been tarred and feathered if I didn't! A wonderful day spent with my sister cooking it all up at her house.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- ▼ December (7)