Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Cous cous--put the stews on top
Mashed potatoes and gravy--for the faint of heart.
Alicha--a mild vegetable stew with potatoes, carrots, red onion, cabbage and green chilis.
Add in olives and lots of beverages, yum yum yum!
Of course I made four pumpkin pies for dessert--I would have been tarred and feathered if I didn't! A wonderful day spent with my sister cooking it all up at her house.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Note the handknit mitten used for turning the hot dials. The big round griddle is an official lefse griddle. Big YUM-O!!!
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- ▼ December (7)