Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MX BEANIE 4 SALE

Alrighty! By popular demand, I'll make you a Yama-Kawi-KTM-Suzu-Husa-GasGas-Husky-Honda hat(If I left you out I'm really sorry!). $35 bucks+ shipping(USPS Priority) gets you a combo of real wool, alpaca, cotton, even bamboo fibers. I'm using samples from my design work, so each hat will be unique. If you want earflaps, add 5$.
In the "I Wanna Ride" band, let me know what you want to say---your name, number, or saying. Let me know what brand o' bike. You can PM me at Thumpertalk(Plushpuppy), or email me at dzonoqua65@yahoo.com. I will let you know when the hat is done, and you can make a deposit to my Paypal account(I'll email the info). AND I want a picture of you in your hat!!!!
I have a break in my design work, I'll make as many as I can for a few weeks here. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cori said...

The hat is AWESOME! I love mine and couldn't ask for anything better! Well worth the money! You better order one now!

My Place in the Sun

My Place in the Sun

Ribular Hat and Mittens

Ribular Hat and Mittens
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (Click pic!)

Jambo Afghan

Jambo Afghan
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (click pic!)

Where You Can Find My Knit Designs

  • ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
  • Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
  • Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine