Friday, February 16, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Friday, February 2, 2007
PS< TwoStix will stay with knitting and design. :0)
I got a new Nikon D40, and I've been playing with it. This morning the pink was back, and it got it ;0). A quarter turn north from the sun...
And there's the sun with wings.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Maple leaves froze into the ice, and air pockets follow the contours of the leaves. I like the delicate pinks of the leaves.
Old dried up algae scum makes pretty greens on old oak leaves. The edge of the ice looks like a map--a bay, penninsulas, islands.
I liked the holes. The ice is sitting a few inches above the leaves.
As the wind calms, the birds fly more in the open(when the wind is wild they make short hops through the trees). I saw 4 ravens fly over the firs. They were speaking to each other in that strange "cronk", and in the silence of no wind I could hear their wings moving through the dry air--a stiff, brushy snap of a japanese fan.
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- ▼ February (7)