My grandpa was a builder and he built this playhouse for me and my sister when I was about five. He built it in his yard, and we had fun watching it grow and playing in it even when it was just framed.
Here is the little kitchen, with a working(unplugged)stove, a tiny refrigerator, and a sink that ran water when you hooked up the hose. It also had outlets, and lights, and a heater.
When it came to our house it was like a parade, he brought it on a flatbed trailer and everyone stopped to see the castle go by.
We spent a lot of time in the castle, even in high school, doing homework, working on projects, or hanging out with friends. I'm the one with kneesocks, with my sister.
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Watching the Sun Go Down Again
- I've Seen It Raining Fire in the Sky
- I'm a Pyro-thang
- Chicken Hike
- Me and My Shadow
- Cloud Watching
- (ok I admit it)A Free People KnockOff
- Christmas Sweater 2006
- Personal FO's
- What's On the Hat Rack
- Recycled Poncho
- Design Big--Seattle Space Needle
- Princess Has Taste
- Today's Walk
- A Room With A View
- In the beginning was Pink
- Snow Day
- The Biggest Christmas Present I Ever Got
- ▼ January (21)