With the warmer temps, more mushrooms are pushing their way into the daylight, just as colorful as flowers.
Russulas range from pink to burgundy and mahogany.
Witches' butter bubbles out from dead oaks and firs.
A few weeks ago the oaks and maples were at their brightest. And here's some fair isle knitting to match(with old Die Tolle Woolle) in teal, gold, burgundy, leafy green, blue.
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Frozen Fog From Afar
- At the End of a Long Grey Day
- Frozen Fog
- Come IN
- Winter Solstice
- Christmas Tree, (Knit) Nativity
- Stockings Hung By the Chimney With Care
- Sturm und Drang
- Juncos and Rain Ribbons
- Firs in the Mist, Yarn to Match
- Sundown on This Day
- Autumn Colors
- Ferncicles and a KnitWIP
- ▼ December (16)