Any journey, no matter how small, begins with stepping outside the front door......to walk up the road...
...to stop and look at stuff all along the way...the snow brings out the detail of the smallest branch in these oaks, a billowing curtain of clouds hides and reveals the far hills...
...sunlight makes bold shadows through the trees...
...up around the hill behind the house. I love to see the land with snow, basic forms of trees are made bold: the straight rooted "up" of fir, the meandering worm of oak, the small wiry wave of hazelnut and indian plum.
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine