Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Woohoo

Here's looking at, no I mean out, the back door. That's where the chickens live in their little bordello behind the shed. Although I can't call it a bordello anymore since the rooster expired last summer. A retirement home for biddies in their twilight years? That crosscut sawblade on the shed was dug up by the bulldozer when we were making the MX track. I also nail up bits of old cable and pulleys and iron things when I find them on our land.
I've found my Christmas tree! I think I'll let it live though. It's much prettier sparkling in the sunlight, snowy rainbow glitter drifting down as it warms it's branches in the sun.

No comments:

My Place in the Sun

My Place in the Sun

Ribular Hat and Mittens

Ribular Hat and Mittens
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (Click pic!)

Jambo Afghan

Jambo Afghan
Buy my pattern at Ravelry! (click pic!)

Where You Can Find My Knit Designs

  • ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
  • Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
  • Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
  • Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
  • Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine